XMRGUI is a user-friendly frontend wrapper for xmr–stak. Feel free to use the miner and submit any bugs below in the comments section.
Feel free to leave any and all suggestions for new features as I will be maintaining this regularly.
- Currently, the dev donation is configurable through the GUI at a minimum of 1%
- Run setup
- Enter your Pool URL, XMR Address, Port Number, and Pool Password.
- Click “Mine!”
- If you have issues with the program, make sure to delete the folder at /AppData/Roaming/XMRGUI and redownload the program
- Choosing the “Run on Idle” option has some minor issues. Please report them below. Currently, the GUI will remember your pool information, however, it won’t remember the option for “Run on Idle” even though it still functions
- If you click “Mine!” and don’t get any text displayed in the terminal area, please double check your pool information for incorrect symbols.
- 4k monitors cause the GUI to look rather strange. Working on DPI scaling
- Windows Defender and other AV detect the program as a virus. I’ve submitted the program for review by Microsoft, though this may take a while to be approved. Please add an exception to both xmrgui_setup_v1.x.exe as well as the /AppData/Roaming/XMRGUI folder.
* To prevent these versions from checking for updates, please edit the file: (C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\XMRGUI\version.txt) and change the number to something higher ie. 999 and save*
02/09/2018 – Added hashrate-monitoring and fixed some issues with profiles.
02/04/2018 – Added user profiles for all settings(CPU, GPU, pool information, address, etc). Fixed Run on Idle and Run on Startup features
01/29/2018 – Fixed the imports of hashrate information from xmr-stak. Added lineseries for CPU, GPU, and Total. Several bugfixes. Started hashrate monitoring tests.
01/19/2018 – Added Manual GPU configuration. Removed stupid user settings. Added JSON user settings. Added SupportXMR as a supported pool with Chatango embedded and API stats.
01/14/2018 – Many UI Improvements, added manual CPU Configuration.
01/13/2018 – Lots of housecleaning. Fixed broken updates. Completed setup wizard.
01/12/2018 – Fixed GPU detection and setup. Added an instructional for beginners.
01/11/2018 – Fixed a major memory leak. Added first hash rate graph. Several Bug Fixes.
01/10/2018 – Added an update utility. Users will be prompted to update if one is found. Installation takes less than 1 minute and is automatic.
01/09/2018 – Updated UI Color Scheme, possible long run time memory overflow fix, added terminal color settings, fixed refresh interval.
01/08/2018 – Added “Run on Idle” and “Run on Startup” Feature, Several Bugs Fixed.
01/07/2018 – Fixed OpenSSL exceptions.